Alternative energy sources Canada
1. Research general topic and narrow down or focus on topic. Provide one page write up background info. Useful statistics.
2. Define the issue and provide persuasive thesis. Example. What is the problem?
3. Identify how patterns of physical geography have influence on the issue. Climate. Location. Soil.
4. Identify how patterns of human geography have influence on the issue. Example population, immigration, transportation
5. Analyze how the issue has had an effect on people of Canada and the world
6. Solutions to the issue – 3 possible solutions to the issue defined in point 1.
7. How will people or groups be impacted by each of your solutions in step 6.
8. Bibliography for 3 sources.