Any topic (writer’s choice)
1) Reductions in Force – Surviving Employees
What impact can a reduction in force have on surviving employees? How can a company communicate effectively with surviving employees? Why is effective communication with surviving employees so important?
2) Reductions in Force – Preparing for Notification Meetings with Employees
What preparations should a company ideally make prior to meeting with employees to notify them that they are being laid off?
3) Reductions in Force – Avoiding Legal Risks
What are some ways a company can avoid legal risks when preparing for and executing a reduction in force?
4) Investigations – Choosing the Investigator
What are some factors a company should take into consideration when determining who should investigate a workplace complaint?
5) Investigations – Determining Credibility
What are some factors that an investigator should take into consideration to determine the credibility of the complainant, accused, and witnesses?