Before The Flood Film
Rhetorical Analysis Essay Reminders
• The titles of films are italicized-Before the Flood. Be sure to italicize the title of the film each time that you mention it
• Remember to state your thesis within the first paragraph-your thesis in this paper will discuss your thoughts on the effectiveness of the arguments made in the film
• It is extremely important that you explain your thoughts about the effectiveness of the argument -if you felt the film did a poor job explaining something, etc-Tell me why and use examples to support those points
• Be as specific as possible when stating your points, and be sure to use examples from the film; they don’t need to be direct quotes, but they should be very specific examples • Avoid summary!!!
• Avoid discussing your opinion of the issue!!!
• The opinion you include in this essay will be about how the argument was presented.
• Be sure to discuss ethos, pathos, logos, tone, style, etc.
• Include a works cited page for the film; here is the MLA formatted citation for the film:
TO GET A SIMILAR ESSAY, CLICK ORDER NOW! GET HIGH-QUALITY ESSAYS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!