Biometrics and Privacy
People tend to resist biometrics as a method of identification because of their concerns that their privacy will be invaded or belief that the technology is too intrusive in their personal lives.
1. Research the Internet to determine some privacy problems related to biometrics.
2. Consider some mechanisms that could mitigate these problems and concerns.
3. Which method(s) of biometrics that would not meet with undue resistance from potential users would you recommend to a manager to replace password-based access controls?
In a minimum of 250 words, write an essay discussing some of the privacy problems related to biometrics. Your paper should include:
1. A description of the problems.
2. Mechanisms that could mitigate these problems and concerns.
3. Your recommendation as to which method(s) of biometrics that would not meet with undue resistance from potential users you would recommend to a manager to replace password-based based access controls
Your paper should include an introduction, body, conclusion, and a works cited page that indicates at least three sources. The works cited page should not be counted in the 250 word count. Remember, any text taken directly from the source should be put inside quotation marks.