BMGT 335: Final Report: Growth, Innovation, Sustainability, and Succession
The second stage of this project is the analysis in the form of a PowerPoint Presentation. In this presentation, students will determine the marketing strategy and human resource approach of the small business.
Required Elements to include in the Analysis Paper (Stage Two):
- Determine the marketing strategy of the small business;
- Discuss the human resource approach of the small business;
- The student must research the industry information and discuss how the small business compares with the industry in which they operate;
- The student may find it valuable to visit the location and/or interview the business owner.
Required Formatting of PowerPoint Presentation:
- A total of 15 to 20 slides will be presented that includes a title slide and a slide for references;
- The note section of PowerPoint is to be used to provide detailed information of each slide;
- The student must include at least four scholarly references (two of which may not come from the course materials). Direct quotes are not to be used;
- Graphics are acceptable if they relate to the organization; clip art is not allowed;
- Students will submit the presentation to the assignment folders by the due date;
- Students will post the presentation to the discussion area demarcated for the presentation by the due date (6 p.m. Monday of week 7).