Case Study Analysis – What a Bike Ride Can Teach You
For this assignment you will complete a case study analysis. The case study is provided for you below. Once you have read the case study, you are asked to answer a series of questions regarding the program described in the Ted Talk Video – What a Bike Ride Can Teach You.
Once you have answered the questions required for this assignment, you will save your work in a Word document (.doc, .docx, or .rtf) and submit it in Module 6 for grading by the instructor. No assignments will be accepted late and assignments cannot be emailed.
Watch this TED Talk: What A Bike Ride Can Teach You and then, assume you are in charge of developing and evaluating the program described in the video. For this assignment you will do the following:
1. Create a name for the program. Choose a name you feel is most appropriate for the program you have viewed in the video. Then discuss exactly how this name “fits” the program and how you came to name the program in the way you did. (1 paragraph w/5-6 sentences minimum).
2. Identify and discuss the guiding values/theories for the program. Identify two (2) values or theories that reflect the program you viewed in the video, briefly provide a description of each of the values/theories you have identified and provide an example of each value/theory from the video that support your choice. (2 paragraphs w/5-6 sentences in each paragraph at minimum)
3. Write a vision and mission statement for the program. Write one (1) vision and one (1) mission statement that supports the program you viewed in the video. Provide two (2) examples (one for the vision statement and one for the mission statement) that supports the vision and mission statements you have written. (2 paragraphs w/5-6 sentences in each paragraph at minimum)
4. Write one (1) goal for the program (this will be the overarching accomplishment of the program). Write the goal for the program and provide an one (1) example from the video that supports the overall goal for the program (1 paragraph w/5-6 sentences minimum).
5. Write one (1) objective for the program (this will be a task/activity that will be completed). Write the objective for the program and discuss how this objective (task/activity) directly relates to the overall goal you have written (1 paragraph w/5-6 sentences minimum).
6. Describe one (1) strategy for the objective that you will use to help you achieve the objective (what action step will you take to complete the task/activity you described in #5). Describe the strategy for the objective and discuss how this strategy directly relates to the objective you have written (1 paragraph w/5-6 sentences minimum).
7. Identify one (1) outcome the program hopes to achieve. Describe the outcome the program hopes to achieve and discuss how this outcome directly relates to the overall goal you have written about in #4 (1 paragraph w/5-6 sentences minimum).
8. Identify one (1) method that could be used to evaluate the outcome. Name and describe the evaluation method you would use and discuss how exactly you would use this method to evaluate the outcome (2 paragraphs w/5-6 sentences in each paragraph at minimum)
It is expected that you will refer to all the learning materials and videos provided in this course to complete each of these requirements and will provide in-text citations and well as a reference list to show which materials you have referred to. No fewer than 5 references should be cited within the paper and on the reference page.