CEO Pay Ratio Dilemma
CEO Pay Ratio Dilemma
Review the following materials:
• Articles in this week’s readings about the company, Gravity Payments
• “CEO to Worker Pay Ratios: Average CEO Earns 204 Times Median Worker Pay” blog post at https://www.glassdoor.com/research/ceo-pay-ratio/
Perform an Internet search for two to three sites related to and reporting CEO pay ratios with median employee salaries. Select a well-known company from your research.
• 4-page paper, submitted as a Microsoft Word document
• 12- to 16-slide presentation (with audio or a written script) using the tool of your choice, including but not limited to the following:
◦ Microsoft PowerPoint:
▪ “Add audio to your PowerPoint presentation” at https://support.office.com/en-US/article/Add-audio-to-your-presentation-C3B2A9FD-2547-41D9-9182-3DFAA58F1316
▪ “Adding Narration to PPT” at https://youtu.be/xOfm3I0yz64
▪ “Adding Sound to Your Prezi Classic Presentation” at https://prezi.com/support/article/creating/adding-sound-to-your-prezi/
▪ See an example at https://prezi.com/vboec5izhyav/freudidegosuperego/
▪ “Adding Audio Tutorial at https://app.emaze.com/2913923#2
▪ See example at https://www.emaze.com/@ALZQCFWZ/The%20art%20gallery
Regardless of the format you select, your final project must answer the following questions:
• If you were the CEO, how would you justify the ratio? (2 pages OR 6 to 8 slides)
• If you were an employee, how would you address the CEO on the fairness and ethics of the ratio? (2 pages OR 6 to 8 slides)
Consider background information (for example, level of education and level and type of experience and success) on both sides of the issue.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to your instructor via Moodle by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time. Remember to include instructions on how to access your guide if it is not in a downloadable format.
Post your paper or presentation to the CEO Pay Ratio Dilemma Forum for peer review and feedback. Be sure to review and respond to three of your peers’ postings.
Read the following sections of Business Ethics:
• Ch. 5, “Ethical Decision Making”
• Ch. 6, “Individual Factors: Moral Philosophies and Values”
Read the following sections of Conscious Capitalism:
• Ch. 13, ”The Qualities of Conscious Leaders”
• Ch. 14, ”Becoming a Conscious Leader”
Title: Business Ethics: Ethical Decision Making and Cases
Authors: Ferrell, O. C., Fraedrich, J., & Ferrell, L.
Title: Conscious Capitalism: Liberating the Heroic Spirit of Business
Authors: MacKay, J., & Sisodia, R.
TO GET A SIMILAR ESSAY, CLICK ORDER NOW! GET HIGH-QUALITY ESSAYS AT AFFORDABLE PRICES!