check the attached file for preferable topic you can work on
PLEASE CHECK THE ATTACHED FILE FOR PREFERRED TOPIC YOU CAN WORK ON SO I CAN CHOOSE.
Research essay (due November 23): value: 30%, length: 8-10 typewritten pages of text, double-spaced, 12 pt. font. Include a bibliography and a title page with your name and student number, course number and the title of your research paper. The title page and the bibliography do not count towards the 8-10-page requirement.
Minimum reference requirement for the essay is five monographs and five articles.
The research paper should include the following aspects:
– What sources did you use?
– What is your main thesis or topic question?
– How are you going to proceed or what aspects are you going to examine?
– What arguments do you advance to prove your thesis or answer the topic question?
– Integrate your sources into discussion to advance your arguments. You are expected to put forward your own thoughts and analysis. You may take a side and try to convince the readers of your point.
Students are reminded that UW Library services are now online only, and include eBooks, articles, interlibrary loans of online resources only, virtual reference chat and research consultations with librarians; for a summary of services please. Religion and Culture students are encouraged to consult the Religion and Culture library research guides, the subject librarian for Religion and Culture Lauren McGaw for assistance in finding resources for their papers.