Discuss about scenario listed at the bottom in the attachment for problem solving
Scenario 4: You have a major exam that is due by Sunday night at 11:59pm and it covers the entire first-half of the term. You are scheduled for 55 hours that week at work and, because it’s a busy time of the year, your employer has insisted no one was allowed to call-in without a doctor’s excuse. Penalty for this would be a 2-week suspension without pay. Your grades have been poor all term long and if you fail this test, you will fail out of the school. To add to your week, your best friend is having a monster party on Saturday night that you’ve been dying to go to for months.
Write 4 to 5 pages which you would:
1. Define the problem in the scenario that you have chosen.
2. Analyze the problem in the scenario.
3. Generate options for solving the problem in the scenario.
4. Evaluate the options for solving the problem
5. Decide on the best option for solving the problem.
6. Explain how you will implement the decision made and reflect on whether this option was the most effective.
This paper should include introduction and conclusion this is a must. Make sure there is no misspelled words and grammar is correct. Address main ideas in body paragraphs with a topic sentence and supporting sentences.
Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA Style format.