1. What are portfolios?
2. What are advantages and disadvantages of using portfolios to assess? How could you use a portfolio in your classroom.
3. How can an effective portfolio be created?
4. What are the advantages of using a digital portfolio rather than a paper portfolio?
5. What is the importance of student self reflection?
6. What are noncognitive dispositions?
7. Why are noncognitive dispositions important to be assessed?
8. Why and how should noncognitive dispositions be assessed?
9. Discuss three methods of assessing noncognitive dispositions.