History Book Outline
Outline this book:
Carl H. Nightingale, Segregation: A Global History of Divided Cities, (University of Chicago Press, 2012)
Submit a detailed outline of your book review (min 2 pages)
At minimum, your outline should do the following (in no particular order):
1. Identify the thesis (or theses) of the book
2. Identify the author and their background
3. Lay out the narrative of the work
4. Make an argument why this IS (or isn't) a global history. This is the most important part of the assignment because this is where you can add your OWN thesis. You can do this in a number of different ways. For instance, you can note possible connections between dominant themes/events from class and those of your book. If your book covers a more modern period that we have not discussed, think broadly about possible connections between the work and material from class.
5. Note the greatest strengths of the work
6. Note Weaknesses
Need a similar essay? We have qualified writers who can assist. Click ORDER NOW to get a special bonus- Up to 18% Discount Offer!!!