Hospice and palliation (attached article)
Type: Annotated bibliography
Subject: Health Care
Topic: Hospice and palliation (attached article)
Number of pages: 1 pages/single spaced (550 words)
PowerPoint slides: 0
Number of source/references: 1
Include : Abstract page
Guidelines for Annotated Bibliography
Article: Hospice and Palliation in the English-Speaking Caribbean
- Single-spaced, 1 page
- Format – APA, Times New Roman, 12 font, single spaced.
- The article must be published within the last 5 years from a peer-reviewed journal.
- Include properly formatted citation of the article.
- The annotation will include the following:
- How this article relates to this topic.
- Annotation must summarize the article, focusing on these areas – how do these authors define the topic? Do the authors present the issues and concerns surrounding the specific topic? Do they focus globally?
- You must reflect on the impact this article might make. Is this ground breaking research, a description of the specific problem, or a practice policy? How will this article support your continuing work on your project?
- The PDF of the article must be included.
- The annotated bibliography grading rubric will be used to evaluate the posting.