As one of the program outcomes for the Bachelor of Science in Information Technology program, students must design and develop a database using professional principles and standards.
Write a 1- to 2-page memo in which you complete the following:
- Choose a database application from the following:
- An appropriate database environment within your workplace.
- An Art Museum that needs to track the artwork, artists, and locations where the art is displayed or stored within the museum.
- A similar environment that you have has some experience with in the past.
- Analyze the database environment.
- Describe the problems and constraints.
- Describe the objectives of the database environment.
- Describe the scope and boundaries.
- List the data specifications (must include a minimum of three entities with attributes).
Include two or three references.
Format citations using APA format.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.
Note: The database chosen will be used in Weeks Two through Five Individual Assignments.