Job Descriptions Assignment
Directions: You are a recruiter for an organization that is planning on expanding one of its departments. You are tasked with finding a highly skilled knowledge worker. The type of industry and the position are your choice. Create a job description for the position detailing the tasks, tools, technology, knowledge, skills, abilities, and education requirements for the position. Then, conduct a competitive analysis of at least five different internet job boards. Identify the different services and career focuses they each have. Do they target executives, general laborers, IT, HR, education, state owned, or something different? Create a table of information displaying the different services offered. Explain which job board is the best fit to advertise the position. Provide an explanation why you chose that board and the benefits it offers over the others.
The Job Descriptions paper
- Must be a minimum of four double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, one of which must be peer reviewed, in addition to the textbook.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources(Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Total Possible Score: 15.00