Management of Diabetes
Using the same chronic condition chosen for Assignment 1:
- Choose a specific population and a setting for your Professional Action Plan. Both population and setting can be hypothetical or real.
- Develop an ‘Aim’ and threeM.A.R.T. objectives (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely) for the prevention, management OR rehabilitation of the selected chronic condition (from Assignment 1) to meet the needs of your specific population.
- Critically examine strategies that can address your aim and objectives for the prevention, management or rehabilitation of your chosen chronic condition.
- Create a professional action plan based on the chosen strategies for use by an interdisciplinary team for the prevention, management or rehabilitation of the selected chronic condition to meet the needs of your specific population
As an academic report, your assignment should have an introduction, a body and a conclusion. Some suggested content to cover in your report includes:
- A title page (your name coordinator’s name, date,
and student number, title of unit, title of assignment, unit total word count)
- A brief introduction to your chronic condition
- A description of your setting, population or subpopulation of choice
- Your aim and three S.M.A.R.T objectives
- A discussion of your chosen specific strategies to address your aim and objectives. This discussion should include the strategies’ strengths and limitations, and evidence of their effectiveness (e.g. previous studies, systematic reviews, etc) in the prevention, management OR rehabilitation of the selected chronic condition
- Your professional action plan (see template attached)
title page and references Formatting
- Font size 11pt or 12pt
- 5 or double line spacing
- Standard 2.5cm margins
- APA referencing
- Page numbers
- Student name and number in header or footer
- Use of subheadings is highly recommended
Need a similar essay? Click Order Now and claim a special bonus- up to 15% Discount offer!!!