Psych 3 & 4
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate progress in compiling research and to indicate a methodology for organizing your research sources.
Include the following in your annotated bibliography:
- APA citations and annotations for four (4) sources you deem relevant to answering your research question and addressing your thesis; however, you are only required to reference three (3) scholarly sources in your final research paper.
For each source:
- List the source in proper APA format. The references should be organized in alphabetical order by author as on an APA bibliography page.
- Follow the source with a brief annotation that summarizes the source information (approximately 35 sentences). You may quote briefly from the source,
but do not copy and paste from the abstract. Include internal citations as needed.
- In 1 or 2 sentences, explain and evaluate the sources relevance and significance to your thesis. Does the information from this source support
or discredit your thesis?
- Use an academic tone and style.
Research Paper Outline
The purpose of this assignment is to draft and submit a complete, organized, detailed outline of your research paper in APA format, with sources cited and referenced accurately.
Adhere to the following guidelines for drafting and submitting your outline:
- Use standard alphanumeric outline format
- Include your thesis at the top of the page before you start your outline
- Include APA in-text citations for at least three scholarly sources
- Include an APA formatted reference page
- Include a title page
- Use current APA Style throughout
Attached is the topic for both the outline and annotated bibliography