Research the growth of a faculty-approved e-business in Supply Chain Management
Research the growth of a faculty-approved e-business in Supply Chain Management.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you:
· Describe the structure, history, and growth of the selected e-business (i.e. how it started versus where it is now).
· Analyze the selected e-business website, and describe the overall structure and major components and features of the website.
· Explain supply chain management (SCM) considerations and business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) models that the e-business will want to consider.
· Differentiate between legal and regulatory requirements for SCM in e-commerce and traditional commerce.
· Identify potential ethical issues in e-business that differ from traditional business.
Cite a minimum of three resources in addition to the textbook to support your conclusions.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.