Week 8 Project 3 BMGT 364
Assignment 3: Implementing and Evaluating – The Future at Biotech Health and Life Products, Inc. (Week 8)
The third assignment covers the last three functions of the P-O-L-C, Organizing, Leading and Controlling. Students will look at the production floor through the lens of the organizing, leading and control functions.
NOTE: All submitted work is to be your original work. You may not use any work from another student, the Internet or an online clearinghouse. You are expected to understand the Academic Dishonesty and Plagiarism Policy, and know that it is your responsibility to learn about instructor and general academic expectations with regard to proper citation of sources as specified in the APA Publication Manual, 6th Ed. (Students are held accountable for in-text citations and an associated reference list only).
Outcome Met by Completing This Assignment
- Integrate management theories and principles into management practices
- Organize human, physical, and financial resources for the effective and efficient attainment of organization goals
- Demonstrate leadership skills by communicating a shared vision, motivating and empowering others, and creating a culture of ethical decision-making and innovation
- Develop measures and assess outcomes against plans and standards to improve organizational effectiveness
- Identify the essential characteristics of decision making and indicate the range and types of decisions a manager makes