What is unique about women and substance abuse in terms of treatment and what types of treatments are available for women?
Research question. 1. What is unique about women and substance abuse in terms of treatment and what types of treatments are available for women?
2. Select six authoritative sources. • Three of the six source should include must be journal articles (they can be review and/or research articles obtained through a library database or through
an Open Access platform). Other sources can be from reputable websites, books, and other legitimate sources appropriate for academic research.
• You may include up to four sources used in previous assignments this term, if they are still authoritative and relevant in terms of the development of your research.
• It is highly recommended that you review sources you have selected for previous assignments and scan the references, works cited, and/or footnotes, if provided, to see whether they are still appropriate, and what other sources may be useful to track down. Note specific works and authors mentioned repeatedly since these may be seminal works or important experts to know about for your topic.
• DO NOT include encyclopedia or dictionary sources of any kind for this assignment. You would not use these in a formal, academic research essay.
• If you decide to include a webpage as one of your sources, be sure that you have thoroughly evaluated it to ensure that it is a legitimate source of information. For example, a report published by a government or non-profit agency would be considered an appropriate and credible source. (Center for Disease Control and Prevention, The Congressional Budget Office, the Mayo Clinic). Should you have any questions about locating your sources, contact either your instructor or the Brandman librarians at Leatherby Library.
3. Write correctly formatted APA citations for each source. 4. Beneath the citation for each source, you must provide a four-five sentence annotation that address the following components: