You are articulating your project for the first time in this unit
1. You are articulating your project for the first time in this unit. What do you think about the process of creating a project so far? Have you found it difficult or appropriately challenging? What are some of the things that you have learned so far about the process and about yourself as a researcher? If you could go back in time to a few weeks ago, what are some of the things you know today that you would tell yourself? In other words, what are some of the key lessons you have learned? Similarly, what have you learned in researching that has made your process easier
Alternatively, you have been deeply situated in your research for the past few units. What have you learned about your topic that you did not know before? What do you find fascinating? What advice would you like to share with your classmates?
2. The purpose of the research proposal is to help you to understand your project, to gain direction and feedback on your project, and to establish a blueprint for your project. Description: In this assignment, you will create a research proposal consisting of three sections: Section 1: What is the topic? (100-150 words) Section 2: What is the controversy? Include paragraphs that detail both sides of the controversy. (300-400 words) Section 3: Your tentative thesis statement (one to two sentences)
3. We have all heard the claim that "the customer is always right." Well, maybe we should pause for a minute. Is the customer always right? Decide whether or not the customer is always right, and explain your rationale. Also, share an example of great customer service that you received directly or at least witnessed.
4. This question involves analyzing the advantages of an organization that offers quality services that are related to human resources. Specifically, think about two major areas of a performance evaluation: (a) quality and (b) remaining positive throughout. Use your critical-thinking skills to describe some techniques that you could apply toward quality and positive service while conducting a performance evaluation for an employee.
5. This question provides you with an opportunity to analyze the advantages of an organization that offers quality customer service. First, describe what it means to you to provide quality customer service for both internal customers and also external customers. Second, use your critical-thinking skills to explain how quality customer service can impact an organization's entire culture.
Need a similar essay? We have qualified writers who can assist. Click ORDER NOW to get a special bonus- Up to 18% Discount Offer!!!